Restoring Hope & Wholeness in Our Community
Statistics for Brown County gathered by Texas Kids County
|Poverty for Total Population
Teen Births (ages 13-14)
Teens Births (ages 18-19)
Births to Unmarried Teens
Children Receiving Supplemental Nutrition Assistance
Confirmed Victims of Child Abuse/Neglect
Children in Foster Care
Children in Family Violence Shelters
• Please pray for the individuals we have met; pray for those relationships to deepen.
• Pray for our relationship with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and discipline in our personal walks.
• Pray for the small group we have begun in our home.
• Pray for our church volunteers as they join us in sharing Jesus' love with our neighbors.
• Prayer walking @ 5pm on Mondays
• "Adopt a Family" - Commit to visit a family
in the neighborhood at least twice a month
and spend time praying/loving them.
• Tutoring Ministry: Looking for certified
*Dates and details are tentative.
"I told my daughter that I have friends that come by and check on me each week"
For Questions Please Contact:
Support the Stuards by Giving Online